SHOPPING & PAYMENT
How to shop:
1. Once you've seen a product you want to buy, click "Add To Cart" to add product to the shopping cart. Similarly, you add additional items to your cart. The currency doesn't matter as it will automatically convert the amount to your countries actual currency.
2. After you have added all the products you wish to purchase in the shopping cart, go to checkout, whose link you can find on the top right - Checkout - on the current page.
3. Confirm that your "Shipping Address" is properly filled in so it finds the best shipping method to your location. Make sure to include an e-mail as your order details will be sent to the address you specify.
4. Check that all the products you wish to purchase are in your shopping cart. Want to add a product into your cart? find them as usual and click on purchase to update the shopping cart, and then you then proceed to checkout again.
5. Choose method of payment, PayPal login or directly through one of the most common credit cards that are approved.
6. Enter your address and personal details. Once all information is filled out correctly and you made sure that you put the right products in the shopping cart, confirm your order by clicking "Complete Order".
7. You will receive an order confirmation e-mail confirming that we have received your order.
Printful is in charge of Shipping and manufacturing of all products.
PAYPAL & STRIPE
All purchases on the site are handled through PayPal and Stripe.
We handle your personal data according to PUL
When you place your order with us you state your personal data such as full name and address. Meanwhile, you agree that we may retain and use your personal information to enable us to fulfill our commitments to our customers. We document additionally certain communications we have with you by phone or email, to give you the best service and follow up your errands.
According to the Personal Data Act (PUL), you are entitled to get the information we have stored about you. If the information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that it be corrected or removed. If so, contact our customer service.
We will never give out your personal information to third parties.
This website uses "cookies" to help you get a personalized Internet experience.
A cookie is a text file that a web server places on your hard drive. Cookies can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the main purposes of cookies is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific web page, so you can get a personalized experience when you visit the website again. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually change your settings to not accept cookies if you prefer.
If you disable the cookie function, it is possible that you can not fully exploit the interactive features on this website or any other website that you visit.
We take the direct distance from everything associated with spam, or spam, to do. We participate not to send spam, and do not send e-mail from third parties or relating to goods or services which are not directly related to our business.
As our customer, you can get an email regarding your order, payment or other communication you initiated, and information, newsletters or offers about our relationship.
If you have opted to receive our newsletter we will send you information and product offers to you via email. If you no longer receive any newsletter you can easily unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the current newsletter, or contact our customer service if you need help.